Thursday, September 13, 2018

CICO vs. Weight Watchers

Hello fellow losers (in a good way lol)

I have been putting off my weight loss journey for too long and I am serious about making this a lifestyle change.

With that being said, I’m looking for advice in the best way to go about this. In the past, I have done WW in high school with some good success and did keep it off for awhile. However, life happened and I gained it back and then some.

I will be doing some activity as well ( walking and bow flex max trainer), but I know your can’t out exercise a bad diet. I will be the first to say that I love food and eat way too much of it.

Any input is appreciated! For context I am 25, 5’5 245lbs and looking to lose about 50-60lbs.

Thank you in advance!!

submitted by /u/dreamxmarissa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QrDnE3

No comments:

Post a Comment