Saturday, August 21, 2021

Feeling too weighed down for fitness...ugh!

5’1 24F SW: 150 CW: 124 GW: 105

I keep telling myself I’ll lose weight through fitness (paying attention to protein, and the quality and not just quantity of exercise). I’m still very active, and I walk outside for hours a day even when it’s hot, but weights and eating more protein just intimidate me right now. I’d like to pay attention to fitness, and not just diet and the quantity of exercise, like I did a few months ago, but I’m really not feeling it!

I just know I can do better. I just feel too weighed down. I feel like going about weight loss the low-key way, just doesn’t feel the same as getting into fitness. I would rather just walk plenty still, for hours outside, but only walk, and get my fruits and vegetables but not worry about protein.

This is tough. At least I’m still very active, just not the best kind of active, and eat my fruits and vegetables and I’m still losing. I don’t have much momentum right now to get fit though, and it’s bothering me.

submitted by /u/Fantastic-Judgment-2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sFIunB

No comments:

Post a Comment