Friday, October 2, 2026

Is what I am doing okay? Will it negatively affect my weight loss progress?

Instead of eating fast food, I am substituting it for frozen foods like for instance instead of getting pizza hut I'm getting lean cuisine pizza or instead of a burger from McDonald's I'm getting the White Castle frozen burger. Or instead of ordering out spaghetti from Olive Garden, I'm eating lean cuisine spaghetti and meatballs.

I know frozen dinners aren't the best in terms of nutrition, but I feel it's a step up from getting fast food. I eat frozen meals nearly everyday because I don't really have much time to cook except for weekends where I do make my meals like salads or sweet potatoes.

But I'm finding this so easy to track my calories by eating frozen dinners because the calories are already there and it's no measuring needed.

Eventually I am going to cook more, but for now, I like this set up of eating my lean cuisines and other frozen meals.

But do you think there's something wrong with it? Will it affect my weight loss progress?

submitted by /u/plainelaine92
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/eoTXUEq

No comments:

Post a Comment