I (21F, 5'3", SW 172, CW 158) have a goal of getting to a certain goal weight by new years because I'm going on a trip where I have to do a lot of athletic things and I don't want to be medically overweight at that point.
I always thought my goal weight should be 135 because I have pretty muscular legs and it allows me to be just under the 140 pound cutoff to not be overweight by BMI for my height but I'm not sure if that is unrealistic to achieve in 3 months.
Obviously this is a long game and if it's easier to slow down the weight loss and do things more reasonably then I will, but after that how do you know when to switch to maintenance? I got down to 130 during my freshman year of college and it sort of caused health problems that made me nervous so I gained almost all the weight back.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/u1OG47B
No comments:
Post a Comment