Hey yall, so for some context i’m a 21 year old male. I am 6’3” and around 260lbs.
I have been overweight my whole life to put it bluntly, around April something clicked for me and I started doing strength training again and really consistent for months at the gym. But I took a break over summer cause I was working 4 jobs and didn’t have the time or the energy. I started back up again in September and was doing ok I won’t lie but was working out at least 5-6 days a week, whether it was yoga, strength training, or swimming. This past week and half tho has been a lot and I haven’t gone to the gym. My schedule has been a mess and I wasn’t getting home till 3am a lot of days, I was traveling to Boston for concerts, I had plans with my friends and school work. I am now on fall break tho and have been taking this time for me. Tomorrow I’m gonna hit the gym as I don’t have time today. But I’m scared, I don’t really have a support in my life of someone I’m doing this with or for other than myself. I’ve always been my own support and it can be really hard sometimes. I have friends and family and people in my life who get it but I don’t really know even how to use the support I do have. I just I want to feel healthy and good and my body which is something I don’t do now if I’m being honest with myself. I don’t know maybe this whole post is me babbling but it’s just hard and I needed to get it out somewhere where people may understand me
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/HJKPeX6
No comments:
Post a Comment