Sunday, October 4, 2026

Please help!!

Hey all!
So I’m on a weight loss journey at the moment with a heart problem!
I’ve been on this journey for about 5 months now and I’ve lost 22 lbs so far.
I’m on a diet and also in calorie deficit 1200 calories a day and I lose 1 1/2-2lbs a week weigh in every Sunday, I am 5”00 even and 164 lbs now. I’ve come to a point where I’m just not losing anything at all, the past two weeks I’ve been the same weight and I can’t figure out why. I log my meals and snacks, I will say I don’t log my water intake but I usually drink at least one 32 oz hydro flask a day. But I can’t lie, I do have one cheat meal a week. But even then I still try not to go over my calories. Ok back to me tracking my calories, I track those also my carb intake, fat intake and also protein intake, I only go over like once maybe twice a week on fat by only a couple “points” so with carbs, I’m allowed 152g which I never usually hit because I aim for low carb meals and snacks. Fat is 40g and protein is 61g which I usually hit around 50g for protein.
But what am I doing wrong? I can’t work out because I’m not supposed to raise my heart rate up because it gets dangerously high but I can walk which technically is working out. I walk for 30 minutes on good days. (I weigh everything btw, in grams or oz on a kitchen scale) Please help 🥲

submitted by /u/Fluffy_Tax_9128
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZY96W87

No comments:

Post a Comment