Sunday, October 4, 2026

Mom offered me weight loss drugs and I feel completely discouraged/defeated

I'm 5' 5" 194.

I very recently started working out again and adjusting my diet. I was feeling really excited nd motived and cautiously optimistic. I was determined to stay dedicated no mattet what.

Then we were talking about how I'm trying to do this and she offered me weight loss drugs.

I was so upset. How did I let myself get to the point where people need to suggest that? Am I really that bad? Do I really look that disgusting?

I get it that these drugs are very beneficial and help people that are struggling and she even lost a bunch of weight that way and I'm so happy for her, but it hurt so much to hear.

Just venting. Hoping for some words of encouragement. I hope I didnt offend anyone.

edit:

honestly the conversation was so validating about how big I've gotten that I just want to go to bed and cry. i dont feel like trying

submitted by /u/Steleve
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/WD5s4lj

No comments:

Post a Comment