37M
sw: 330lbs
cw: 254lbs
goal weight: 245lbs (gonna keep goin)
It’s been a while since I gave an update. Unfortunately I’m a serial deleter but to fill you in, I was real fat.
Weight really hasn’t stopped flying off, I know it will, but I’m proud of how far I’ve come and am going to keep going.
I haven’t had fast food since I started this back in April, and I’ve had less than 5 restaurant meals. I think that’s the key. Even the healthy protein based meals at restaurants are drowned in liquid butter alternative.
Breakfast: 1 scoop of Isopure whey isolate, mixed with a TSP of chia seeds. This keeps me satiated until about 11am, which is great for me.
Lunch: I’m in sales, i live on the road. I go straight to the grocery store and grab either a can of salmon, a can of chicken, or tuna. There ARE some brands out there that are good. GOOD, not just tolerable. Along with one of those items, I’ll get a single serving of daisy 2% cottage cheese, and either an oikos pro yogurt, or the same brands drink. They’re essentially the same macros, it just depends on my mood.
If I’m real hungry, I’ll down a bag of Quest chips. If you haven’t had these, get them immediately. I’m hooked. It’s my go-to snack along with the occasional chomp stick.
Dinner: slop bowls save lives. You can do whatever the hell you want here. I do around half a pound of either ground chicken or ground turkey, I add onions, jalapeño, spinach, egg whites, whatever I want. I eat a MASSIVE bowl and it stays around 500 calories. Some days I wrap it all up in a giant carb sense tortilla. It keeps me very full.
What’s been helpful? Chia seeds and tortillas. Fiber GODS. Eat fiber, or shit bowling balls. That’s just how it is. Water. I keep a case on the floorboard of my truck and down it all day long. La Croix. It just gives me something different. Hot sauces - read your labels, good ones exist. Rotisserie chicken!!! On lunch days when none of that stuff sounds good, I will get a full tissie (not from Walmart), sit in my truck, peel the skin back, and go CRAZY on it. It’s so good it legit feels like a cheat meal.
That’s pretty much it. I just like sharing my journey and hoping someone will see something that can help them. I’m running a 5k for the first time in ten years on Sunday. I’ve taken a couple runs, it hasn’t gone awful, but it hasn’t been great. The race is gonna suck but I know I’ll probably cry happy tears at the end. I’m wearing clothes I haven’t touched in years.
Feel free to critique me, ask questions, whatever you want. I’m here for it.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/6zvWPuN
No comments:
Post a Comment