Thursday, October 8, 2026

Weight loss as a teen

So im looking for good advice on losing weight as a teenager, Partly for the sake of trying to be healthier especially because due to being intubated as a baby i have some breathing issues when exerting myself that im trying to improve but also because im very self conscious about myself and have been for several years. Im currently 15, 5’5 and about 170 lbs. I do have hyperthyroidism that ive been diagnosed with for about a year and a half that im on medication for. I know the basics about losing weight (ex: move more, eat more whole foods) but I really really struggle with motivation on doing so especially eating healthy as im a fairly picky eater who struggles with textures and am trying to broaden my palate but its hard for me. I also grew up in a family who did eat decent meals but not always and we almost always have “unhealthy foods” that i find hard to avoid. I do try to make meals for myself but i usually forget ti make something until im really hungry so i end up ravaging whatever i can get fast. I also am not at all a breakfast person i get nauseous if i try to eat in the first 2-3 hours after waking up and i just dont usually love most breakfast foods. I’m really hoping to lose weight to improve myself esteem but also just get healthier because I ride horses a lot and have high expectations of getting somewhere with that.

submitted by /u/Ill_Squirrel_3656
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/RLKpq7A

No comments:

Post a Comment