Thursday, October 8, 2026

Need some advice and outside opinion

Hi everyone.

19 years old student here, who needs some help with weight loss. I'm 153 cm, 75 kg. I can say I look good in my eyes (I would add my picture if I wasn't so shy :)). So I study engineering full time, 5 days a week, from 1 pm to 5 :30 pm. But I live really far from the uni so just getting there takes me two hours, and getting back home also same.(I don't have the money to move out right now, I'm just stuck in my parent's house) But I really want to lose weight like 15 kg or so. I have time I'm not rushing or being anxious about anything. I don't even get like sad when I look at my body. But my parents... Well they do want me to be healthy and strong. Which is why I'm also looking for kickboxing or karate classes for myself taking at the same with the gym. I tried going calorie deficit but it was so stressful, I ended up drinking soda 🥲. I need someone to give me some tips to manage this stress. Because I'm studying and trying to build my portfolio for my masters. It's really difficult, too much work. I think gym even will be good for stress reliving, I'm not sure about karate, or kickboxing maybe. I haven't found anything convenient for my schedule yet. Has anyone been a situation like this before? I really need some adult guidance here, I can't tell that to my mom, she just doesn't understand me in this way I guess.

Any help or suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance:)

submitted by /u/Belle_0104
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/nkStlao

No comments:

Post a Comment