Saturday, October 3, 2026

Some easy protein/fiber rich meals a college kid could make

Hey yall, I keep bouncing off weight loss (in and out of cycle) where I’ll do really well for a bit and than relapse into eating a lot.

I have a full kitchen, and a decent amount of cookware. But I’m struggling to meal prep good meals and portion my eating. I’m also a slightly picky eater (but better than before, I’ll try most things at least once)

Anyone have some good recipes or ideas? I’ve tried calorie tracking but it always ends up being too much of a hassle for me

I guess on top of those recipes and good Strats people gave to actually remain consistent would be good. I find I just don’t have much direct willpower. If I have snacks in the house I can’t stop myself from eating them, so I don’t keep them in the house. That sort of thing

submitted by /u/SovietUSA
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2pTqrvm

No comments:

Post a Comment