Thursday, October 8, 2026

Why am I losing more weight/month when eating very irregularly without calorie counting?

I used to stick religiously to 1500kcal/day and high energy full-body dancing every day but my weight loss was very slow and I would often feel sleepy throughout the day like my body didn't want to give me energy

I felt like I couldn't live like that my entire life and wanted more energy, so I gave up on that strict calorie counting 8 months ago and started eating very randomly again, including having sugar and mayo days, and eating a lot of high calorie nuts, some days even reaching 3500 calories, but other days barely reaching 800 and only eating mayo-free tuna salad with heaps of leafy stuffs, never fasting though

I'm losing weight... and I'm full of energy, but how is this possible? I'm definitely not eating below my average calorie needs, so it's technically not a calorie deficit (per week)

I feel kind of like when I was little and could eat an entire bag of candy one day per week but gain no weight from it... is there any explanation for this?

I'm still dancing every day and I haven't added any sports or physical activities, the only change is that my calorie intake is very erratic and I started eating sugar, nuts and mayo again

submitted by /u/Anodaxia_Games
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/50QCEc8

No comments:

Post a Comment