I know this is kind of a specific question, but I tried asking in the heart failure sub and got nothing. I have heart failure, and one of the probably most annoying aspects of it for weight loss is that you retain fluid. It can be anywhere from 8 to 16 pounds of fluid. With this in mind, I have no idea how to have a good mindset about weight loss, when I am in a calorie deficit for so long, only to come back to the scale showing a higher number than before. It makes it so unbelievably frustrating, and I feel like all this work is for nothing. I am also at a place where I cannot tell the difference between clothes fitting differently or anything. The scale is all I've got, but it isn't even useful right now. My doctor knows, but no update on medication yet. If anyone has any experience with this, I could use some advice on how to navigate this.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/BGAY0uj
No comments:
Post a Comment