So F20 here! I started my weight loss journey in July at 175 pounds and I’m now at 150!! I feel so much better, and honestly people treat me better. However I noticed despite losing weight my body still looks fat and is the same compositionally. I’m a 5’5 woman, so technically I’m almost at a normal BMI, but I still look overweight imo. My goal is 130-140 pounds so that’s still in progress, however I know now after losing 25 pounds that my body will look pretty much the same. I carry lots of weight specifically around my stomach and face which really sucks. My face 100 percent looks better, but my body shape is still horrible. If anyone has any tips on how to actually start exercising and changing this that would be awesome. It’s sooooooo confusing to me and frustrating. I get so lost on what you are supposed to do in the gym that actually works. I feel like there are so many different plans I don’t know what to do. I used to run in high school and my family are hikers, so cardio I understand. However weight training is so confusing and all it does is stress me out to the point where I don’t even try. If anyone has any advice at all that would be much appreciated!!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Qwghec
No comments:
Post a Comment