Hello everyone! Just a bit of advice really or for someone to tell me what I’m doing is sensible. I’ve started my weight loss journey again after being away for a week on holiday only last week and I’m about to go away with friends for a quiet weekend, rather than try and be in a deficit or just ignore it completely as I will 100% binge and won’t stop. I’ve been thinking about eating at maintenance so it still allows me a few treats but will hold me accountable. Do you think this is a sensible idea?
I understand it’s a break and normally I’m like enjoy it you don’t get to do this often but after the gain from last week I’d like to keep some control.
Hope this makes sense and thanks in advance!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/E0J5cKO
No comments:
Post a Comment