Thursday, February 29, 2024

Cutting sugar helps so much

I've started my weight loss journey. One big triumph I'd like to share is since cutting excess sugar even just a few weeks ago I've noticed a big difference, my craving for sweet things has decreased. I'm not as bloated, My joints are less inflamed. I've lost about 10 lbs, and maybe it's tmi but oddly enough my urge to urinate frequently has decreased significantly and I'm starting to sleep better as well.

One major thing I'd also like to share is lately my body has been craving root vegetables like Radishes, Rutabaga and Parsnips (which when I do get the rare sugar craving I try to replace sugar with since both are sweet.) I suspect these cravings are my body craving starchy foods possibly to replace the sugar cut, not sure just a hypothesis.

But above all everything is great hopefully I will continue to loose weight I'm at 260 lbs now my goal is 240-220 by end of summer I know there will be a plateau but hopefully buy next year or year later get down to 185. I'll keep striving for this goal.

submitted by /u/Acrobatic_Act_6285
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/a2DqRpJ

No comments:

Post a Comment