Wednesday, February 21, 2024

How to stay motivated on the weight loss journey? Has anyone seen an improvement in fertility after weight loss?

I’m 38F 191 pounds and 5’2. I’ve been trying to lose weight from a long time but always end up losing momentum. What are some things you do to be on track? Any tips on how to stay motivated?

I was recently diagnosed with pre diabetes, have high cholesterol and I’ve faced multiple miscarriages and ectopic pregnancy. My goal is to lose weight and improve IVF outcomes.

My plan is to count calories, increase protein intake, reduce carbs and increase fiber. I’ve also joined a fitness centre where I’ll take HIIT classes 3 days a week and swim for 1 hour each for 2 days a week. Anything else that you can suggest I do which might be helpful? I’m really desperate to lose weight.

I’d be grateful to hear about any experiences or tips for me. Thank you for reading my post.

submitted by /u/HolidayLettuce9984
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/qPaBrgm

No comments:

Post a Comment