Thursday, February 29, 2024

Weight loss progress after two months, from 186 to 165

I began the year weighing in at 186.5 pounds on January 1st, and today I weigh 165 pounds. One of the most significant changes I made was to my diet. I reduced my intake of regular soda and switched to diet soda, even though both are considered unhealthy. I have always preferred carbonated beverages, so this was a necessary adjustment for me. Additionally, I adopted a high-protein, low-carb diet.

In terms of exercise, I increased the time spent on my treadmill desk from one hour to two hours per day, resulting in a calorie burn of 1,000 calories. After work, I incorporated an extra cardio session using the stair master, burning an additional 400 calories. I also engage in weightlifting with high reps until I reach fatigue, typically completing four sets.

My initial goal weight was 150 pounds, and I'm pleasantly surprised to be more than halfway there. I'm seeking feedback on my progress and would like to know if my current routine is effective. For breakfast, I typically consume egg whites and a protein bar, followed by a lunch consisting of one pound of grilled chicken and vegetables. Dinner consists of a protein shake. What are your thoughts on my progress and routine?

I also regret not taking any picture from the beginning of the year

submitted by /u/Muslim_conservative
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3AXusEo

No comments:

Post a Comment