Saturday, February 24, 2024

I need motivation for Weight Loss

Hi! I'm 29 and 5'1. I've always weighed between 115-122 from being a teenager to about 26 years old. I started taking sertraline and being less active. And I now weigh 142lbs. I have had a baby in the last year but started gaining weight around the time I started taking sertraline. For a few weeks I have been eating less and trying to count calories, and attending fitness classes at a rec center. I really struggle with logging everything I'm eating, and I keep fluctuating between 143 and 142 lbs. It's frustrating! So for the last two days I've started intermittent fasting. I stop eating at 7pm and start at 11pm. I'm hoping this will help me lose weight! I guess I'm just asking for support mostly and some advice!

submitted by /u/Cheetos4567
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/rVcWeCm

No comments:

Post a Comment