Friday, February 23, 2024

Strange NSV, but very proud of it!

I’ve always LOVED riding the stationary bike. It’s my favorite form of cardio. These last few years I put on some weight, and have only recently fallen back in love with fitness/nutrition again. I’ve never stopped working out or “dieting”, but haven’t been focused or driven like I am now.

Well, I bought myself a stationary bike for my home gym, and have been riding 45-60 minutes a day. The other day I rode for 90 minutes, and did a full 26 miles.

I’m losing weight slowly, but the last few days the scale has been stuck so I’ve felt a little defeated.

So, I just finished my 50 minute ride, and noticed something I haven’t noticed before. Although my weight loss has slowed, I’m noticing more loose skin moving during my bike ride than I did a few weeks ago, if that makes sense? Before when I first started, the fat in my belly region was basically just a “lump”, but now there is quite a bit more movement in my belly area which is where I store all of my weight.

I don’t know if that even makes sense, but I think I’m definitely dropping weight even though the scale hasn’t moved much just by the way my skin moves when I ride the bike now.

submitted by /u/Mando_0164
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Avo6gRI

No comments:

Post a Comment