Sunday, February 25, 2024

shocked at actual weight loss

so i’ve been losing weight for a while now and it just hit me yesterday how much weight i’ve actually lost.

i was grocery shopping last night, and had a massive haul to bring home. i use an ikea bag which can be difficult to carry so it was slung over my shoulder. i kept having to take breaks to hike the bag back up and even just put it down for a second to give my back a break. i was calling my mom during this and complaining how heavy my bag was so she told me to weigh it when i got home for her reference.

when i stood on the scale with it it showed 74kg. i weighed myself after to subtract it from the bag weight and it was around 59kg. (normally i refuse to weigh myself at night cause food, water, and just daily bloat weight can discourage me)

anyways i didn’t think twice about this and just called my mom back to tell her that the bag was just over 15kg. she was surprised and commented on how that’s pretty much the same amount i’ve lost so far.

i was shocked to think of it like that but she was right. the number i saw on the scale while holding the bag was almost how much i weighed half a year ago.

i had just been complaining about how awful it was to carry around and how heavy it is. it’s crazy that i used to do that 24/7. its just so much easier to move and be active now.

i lost a grocery bag worth of weight and i’m so happy about it.

submitted by /u/Prestigious_Fun_7074
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/dBGTEp2

No comments:

Post a Comment