Sunday, February 25, 2024

What can I do?

So I have lost almost 100 pounds since October of 22. Since January of 23 weight loss has been my whole life essentially. I still weigh 428 pounds so I have a lot more to lose. The problem is that I am so burnt out from doing this for so long that I am having trouble keeping my calories where they need to be. I'm emotionally eating because even thinking about counting calories and trying to eat healthy is making me so stressed and anxious. I don't know what to do. I tried taking a break for a week but that didn't really help either because when I don't count my calories or eat healthy I feel like a failure. I think a major part of it is that even though I know I have lost weight because I went down a pant size, I still can't see it. I still feel like I am 522 pounds like I was when I first started. I don't know what to do. I'm trying to find a therapist to talk to but it's slow going and I have emailed my dietitian but it's a crapshoot on whether or not she will actually get back to me and my next appointment isn't until April I don't know what to do anymore. I want to lose weight but I am just so tired.

submitted by /u/Human-Blueberry6244
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/zlYrs78

No comments:

Post a Comment