Tuesday, February 27, 2024

After weight loss especially strangers of the opposite sex started to smile and I'm not sure how to handle it?

I know it sounds like some stupid humble brag but it really isn't.

Strangers NEVER smiled at me before! Especially not the opposite sex (women in my case).

My brain has been trained to think that when those extremely rare moments happen, and a woman does that she's: 1) Joking. 2) Need a favor. 3) Or would look disgusted if I were to reciprocate in any way.

Are you supposed to smile back? Say something? Look neutral? Look away?

How do you get over the fear and confusion after alot of negative experiences?

PS: I should add this happens often in the middle of the day as well. Not necessarily in a Club/bar scene if that matters.

submitted by /u/ja3548264926
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/INkYftW

No comments:

Post a Comment