Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Weight loss plateau - advice to stop snacking? Or any other advice?

F23 | 162cm | SW:94.6KG | CW: 76.5KG | GW >65KG

I’ve lost 18KG over the last 9 months. It’s been good!

But now, the weight loss is now starting to even out. I’m losing weight at about 0.2KG per week - so not quite a plateau but I think I’m waltzing into one.

The thing is, I think I’ve already achieved most of the “easy wins” - no liquid calories, protein at every meal, 5-7 portions of fruits and veggies a day. My dinner and lunch are about 400-500 cal each, my breakfast is 100-300 cal on a good day 500 cal on a bad day.

The only place I think I could be sabotaging myself is snacking too much - I eat low-cal snack (100 calories or less), and 2-3 (or something 4-5) times a day.

I’m not very active, but I’ve always heard that’s not really important for weight loss.

I lift weights 1-2 times a week and go on a 30 minute walk a day. That’s the extent of my exercise.

My only thoughts to promote more weight loss is: • Only eat fruit (100 cal) for breakfast • Reduce snacking or cut it out completely • Go on an extra 30 min walk a day.

Are there any other ways I could boost my weight loss?

Does anyone have any advice on how to reduce my snacking?

submitted by /u/StarAndLuna
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/bDzjSQd

No comments:

Post a Comment