Sunday, February 25, 2024

Has anybody else had a slow weight loss to start?

Basic info: 5’6” SW: 250 CW: 243 GW: 150

Pretty much what the title says. I have 100 pounds to lose and consistently see posts about how quickly people lose weight in the beginning. From the sounds of it, some people seem to have the weight falling off them with the reduction in calories.

I’ve only lost 6-7 pound weight loss in about 8 weeks and I feel like I’m giving it all I’ve got. Monday-Thursday my LoseIt app has me eating just over 1,500 calories, and Friday-Sunday it gives me just over 1,800.

I was a heavy drinker and completely cut out alcohol at the beginning of the year (which is where the bulk of my weight gain came from). I have been eating within the recommended calorie count, and I also started incorporating exercise and do at least one Peloton cardio class a day.

Maybe I’m naive in thinking the weight should be “falling” off me as well, but it seems like it’s not even budging.

Has anybody else experienced this?

submitted by /u/Putrid_Breakfast652
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/YX92vi5

No comments:

Post a Comment