Thursday, February 22, 2024

I have surprised myself..

31 M, 173cm(5'8") OW: 105kg(231lbs) CW: 95kg(209lbs) GW: 75kg(165lbs) I never looked "fat", I am actually a big guy, broad shoulders and big structure.

January 7th had an appointment to get a flu shot when my doctor had me take a blood pressure test because I have high blood pressure for a year or two. Doc wanted me to start taking blood pressure pills and even told me that because of my weight and BMI I can get weight loss drugs if I wanted to. I refused both of these, did not want to start taking pills that early and did not want to start inserting drugs into my body... Since then I have changed my whole diet, stopped with the huge amount of sugar, fat, takeouts and fried food. Started daily excesrise of 1 hour of cardio on an indoor bike and 30 minutes of weight lifting. And the biggest change for me - I stopped smoking entirely, no cigs, no hookah, no vaping and I've been smoking since I was 17. The amount of energy I have and the way I feel now is amazing! Journey is obviously not over but have been enjoying the change on my body, actually started seeings muscles and losing fat.

That's it! wanted to share my journey so far here! Defentiely surprised myself with the amount of change I made in my life. I have been lurking for a while and seeing everyone's journey here was giving me motivation :)

submitted by /u/MrBrokenNose
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/PZU0Fmj

No comments:

Post a Comment