Tuesday, February 27, 2024

I'm 18(F) and 255lbs. I'm looking for a weight loss buddy or group

Hey everyone. I'm looking for a weight loss buddy or even a small group to keep each other accountable. You have to be serious about wanting change in your life tho. A little bit about me tho, I've been heavy almost my whole life. Being tall has helped me from looking "big" but at 255lbs I don't wanna live like this anymore. My heaviest was 263lbs but I've been consistently tracking and have gotten down to 255. My goal weight right now is 200lbs and then I'll assess from there. I struggle with binge eating when I'm stressed so if anyone has any tips for that I would be more than grateful. Hopefully I can find some like minded people who are interested in forming a group. Once we've formed we can set some ground rules to keep us all accountable!

submitted by /u/Trick_Leek9428
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/KcAkn0a

No comments:

Post a Comment