Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Would it be safe to lose 1.5kgs a week?

So I’ve got exams coming up, and then after them I’ve got about a month till ‘prom.’ I weigh 73 kgs and would like to get down to about 65 for said prom. I’d rather not focus on weight loss leading up to exams because grades are my priority so while I do intend to eat less junk food and take more walks, most of my weight loss needs to happen in that month and a bit. (I’m 21f 166cm). While I do know that rapid weight loss is unsustainable in the long term, my goal is to lose it by prom, expect some weight gain, but then use the summer holidays to manage myself sustainably so sustainability isn’t much of a factor, I’m more so worried about safety. Thanks a bunch!

submitted by /u/Used-Violinist-6244
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/pcrzwqZ

No comments:

Post a Comment