Monday, February 26, 2024

What to do next in a weight loss plateau?

Hi everyone, stuck in a plateau and would love some advice!

I’ve been trying to lose weight since September, literally only a small amount (3 kg or so). I’ve basically managed to get nowhere as my weight has fluctuated between 67-68kg the whole time.

My TDEE (moderately active) is around 2200 according to the calculator but I’ve been eating around 1750 and not losing. Exercise wise, I do 3 strength sessions per week, 2 x cardio and 10,000 steps per day.

I even tried two weeks eating at 1500 and nothing. I’m at the point where I’m tired of it, so much advice out there says “you must not be in a deficit” but I do not want to drop my calories any lower and want to be able to enjoy life still!

I would still like to lose some fat and tone up but I’m thinking of taking a break for a month and trying again. Do you think this is a good idea - and should I be reversing gradually towards my TDEE or doing one big jump?

submitted by /u/SpeakerAvailable6867
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/y9pfWNb

No comments:

Post a Comment