Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Endless cycle of weight loss and gain

Was hoping some of you would have some experience with this and could give me some advice! During COVID, I went from 130 pounds to 190 within less than 3 years. I'm finally doing the work to try and lose the weight as it was so sudden and has seriously impacted my mental and physical health. I finally found a diet/routine that was working for me and I lost 15 pounds. I try not to weigh myself often as then the progress seems to be less than if I wait a few weeks between stepping on the scale. But I've noticed that when I see I've lost some weight, I get so happy that I end up gaining a lot of it back. The only reason I can think is maybe I end up eating a lot more to subconsciously reward myself and I just haven't realized I'm doing it? For anyone who has experienced this if you have any advice on not slipping at the first sight of progress, or maintaining your weight loss please share with me!!

submitted by /u/No-Self-jjw
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/dXUbTFJ

No comments:

Post a Comment