Thursday, January 18, 2024

Need Weight Loss Advice

Hello everyone! I have been using this forum for quite some time now and it has proven helpful! I have a complicated history with food, I used to weigh in the 200s in middle school, dropped it all in senior year of highschool (I was around 150-160), and managed to gain all the weight since (it has been 5 years since I graduated high school). My heaviest weight was last year at 285. I'm currently 240ish, but two months ago I was around 260. I have been counting my calories and wondering what would be the best aggressive caloric deficit to remain in order to lose weight quicker but in a safer manner. I have been stuck at 240 for the past month and haven't moved at all. I know everyone says its better to do it slower, but I really want to try to get more weight off, so please no advice about "taking your time." I'm 24, my current height is 5'8 and like I said I'm at 240. I have been eating around 1,600-1,800 calories the past month.

submitted by /u/sbuthrowaway99999
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/gsOEhvS

No comments:

Post a Comment