Thursday, January 18, 2024

Starving on 1200-1400

I’m 5’4” 145 lb, attempting to get to GW 120 by end of May. Based on my TDEE and activity level I’m supposed to shoot for 1200/day for that loss in that time frame. This is a ~1lb a week weight loss plan so it seems modest, but I have to tell u, I am fricken starving. My stomach is never not growling. Tbh, I rarely keep it right at 1200 (because it’s hard, even though I’m quite disciplined), I usually wind up between 1200-1400. Even at that elevated intake, I’m very very hungry.

Is this normal for someone starting to lose weight? I am noticing modest loss. Or is it an indication that I need to up my calories?

It’s possible I might be underestimating my expenditure. Those calculators are always so hard to judge the answers for… I usually select lightly active because I don’t exercise outside of work but have a physically demanding job.

submitted by /u/d0lly_llama
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mZ4A2qH

No comments:

Post a Comment