Sunday, January 14, 2024

Can't let go of pastries for breakfast

I'm currently back to counting calories and the hardest part of my diet to change is breakfast. For years I've been having either a bagel with cream cheese, croissants, toaster strudel, or eggo waffles for breakfast. It's so hard for me to give them up. Whenever I have yogurt or Oatmeal for breakfast I feel sad and like I'm not as energetic for the day.

I know I need to change this habit though. It's one of the biggest hindrances in my weight loss. Anyone have any "healthier" breakfast pastries they've tried? Or any tips on weening off these treats?

Current weight 207lbs. Goal 160lb.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Impossible-Spinach
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/jfHEyAr

No comments:

Post a Comment