Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Weight loss journey tips

Hello, I am 26M at 213lbs 5'5 and I started going to the gym twice a day about a week and a half ago. I started my weight loss at around 225 and began counting calories and cutting out alcohol as much as possible. I typically will do about 30 to 40 mins on the treadmill two times a day at an 8 incline and around 3ish mph.

My calorie intake is primarily protein and fat with some carbs, I'm currently taking in about 1,300 calories a day and burning 700 at the gym per the calorie counting function on the machines.

With that being said, any tips, advice, or helpful information on how to burn body fat as quickly as possible?

submitted by /u/Infinite_Leading7009
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4uBSDqw

No comments:

Post a Comment