Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Lost weight but I don’t look any different.

I’m a 27-year-old woman, standing at 5’1”, and I’ve been on this weight loss journey since the start of December. I’ve managed to drop about 10 pounds, moving from somewhere around 125lbs down to 112lbs. But here’s the kicker – when I look in the mirror, I don’t really see any of those changes. My belly seems to be sticking around, and all my clothes fit just as they did before. It’s kind of frustrating, honestly. I’m shooting for a goal weight of 110lbs, but now I’m starting to second-guess my approach. I’m getting a little worried that maybe I’m losing more muscle than fat. I mean, shouldn’t there be some visible changes by now?

Has anyone else experienced something like this? I could really use some advice or insights. I’m thinking, maybe I need to up my game in the gym, you know, focus more on weightlifting to build some muscle. Or perhaps it’s about adjusting my diet – like increasing my protein intake to help with muscle maintenance? I’m just not sure what’s the best move here. If anyone’s got tips or has been through a similar situation, I’d love to hear what worked for you. Just trying to figure out how to make this weight loss journey a bit more effective and, well, noticeable!

submitted by /u/ISOtwinFlame
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/PVyFOLQ

No comments:

Post a Comment