Thursday, January 11, 2024

How important is water for weight loss?

I was recently told the reason I am gaining weight and can’t lose weight is because I’m not drinking enough water.

I feel a bit skeptical as I was told of all the amazing benefits of drinking a lot of water like weight loss, great skin, increased mental clarity, more energy and the list goes on.

One of the main things I was told is my “hunger queues” are for water and not more food. I’m definitely eating more than enough so I assumed it was so many carbs/sugar causing cravings.

I was told to drink a cup or two before every meal or snack or have water around you at all times and you’ll naturally eat less. I’m struggling with this idea. On one hand that sounds so amazing as I’m obese and on the other hand I feel like it’s too good to be true.

I barely drink 8 to 16oz currently each day. I know that’s very low but 8 glasses a day feels like a lot. I never feel thirsty and always hungry.

Which improvements have you noticed by drinking more water and did it help with weight loss? Best skin ever or notice increased energy? How quickly did you notice the difference with added water? Is there any truth to this?

Love to hear everyone’s thoughts and experiences with increased water intake.

submitted by /u/Electrical_Drink2443
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/GW7Evqm

No comments:

Post a Comment