Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Rock hard bf (?) lumps throughout body

44, M here. Growing up I always had a large gut with skinny arms and legs. In my 20's I took up martial arts and eventually lifting. My gut went down but not completely gone. Put on a bunch of weight during covid and now on a really good meal plan + hiit + walking 5km a day + 3x heavy weight lifting sessions a week.

I still have a super huge gut with massive over hang. I'm slowly losing chest fat which is great coz I hate the moobs.

My question is around the texture of the fat itself. If I pinch the skin in my stomach, hips, chest or even arms there are hundreds of rock hard deposits around the size of peas. I have tried crushing the min my fingers before and can actually click them together with an audible crunching noise. They don't protrude the skin at all. I thought these were Lipomas but in all the googling I've done, they really don't align with the descriptions and pictures I've come across.

It's driving my crazy and as I maintain a steady weight loss on my new regime I've been sticking to for the last 8 months - I wonder if these lumps are eventually going to melt away with the rest of the fat or is it really just lipoma? These things are EVERYWHERE uggggh. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/throwawaybfq
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/gHSQAxZ

No comments:

Post a Comment