Saturday, January 6, 2024

Anyone have a connection between weight loss and cleaning/organizing their home?

Hi Everyone,

Like the title suggests, I find that when I'm ready to lose weight, I'm also very motivated to clean/organize my house. I'm not a bad house keeper and have routine of cleaning on Sundays. However, when I get serious about weight loss and I'm ready to commit to the behavioral changes....I find that I'm ready to tackle the bigger cleaning projects. I'm talking about cleaning out closets, getting rid of old items, organizing. I find that I start to take on the bigger projects like taking down all your light fixtures and dusting/ cleaning, scrubbing baseboards, washing blinds. Anyone else have a similar experience?

submitted by /u/MissCmotivated
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/cZb52BT

No comments:

Post a Comment