Sunday, January 21, 2024

Calorie counting for 4 months and nothing

It's been 4 months. I'm weighting all my food. I've cut back out drinking. I've cut out seeing my friends. I've cut out sweets and coffee and soda and pasta. I've cut out all restaurants. And nothing. 5'6" 194lb. 1500 calories. And no weight loss. Nothing. I pack all my lunches and weight it all out. I make sure I never finish my food. I'm a nurse so I walk 15,000 steps every day. I dont eat anything that is brought in for us to eat. I'm on birth control and that's it. I dont know what else to do other than to go on a liquid only diet of broth and water. I used to love cooking and now I hate it. I have to lose 20 pounds in 10 months but I can't even lose a pound in 4 months.

submitted by /u/Ok_Technician_730
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/GES0vnU

No comments:

Post a Comment