Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Any advice for quitting/cutting down on delivery/takeaway?

Hi all. I’m restarting my weight loss goals after starting last year but stopping due to having surgery and losing motivation for gym whilst I recovered.

One of my New Year’s resolutions is to cut down on food deliveries/takeaway meals, not just because they’re unhealthy, but because I’m moving house and going back to university as a mature student later this year and want to save up as much money as possible to help! They’re so expensive! I’m realising now I might have an addition which makes me feel kinda gross about myself but better to be honest I guess.

Does anyone have any tips on quitting/heavily cutting down on fast food delivery? Thank you

submitted by /u/firetruck12345
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/RTWufen

No comments:

Post a Comment