Thursday, January 4, 2024

Tips to stick to it

Hello! Simply wanted to share the tips I have learned along the way and welcome any others that you have in order to stick to your diet/weight loss

*what works for me, not universal advice!

•weighting myself everyday ( might not be for everyone, it keeps me accountable and takes out the emotional side of it when you have accurate data to adjust along the way, hence better result and motivates me to keep going )

•apps to track ( water, food, steps ) I see it as a game where I have to hit all my targets for the day

•every night at 7pm, I set a reminder of my goal that pops up on my phone, which is when I tend to be less on my A game

•no snacks in my house

•I enter in advance what I will eat the night before or morning of, that what I fully enjoy my calories, less choice making and I am satisfied at the end of the day.

•protein ; as a woman, calories aren't too high and it really helps keeping me full.

•little prizes lol, everytime I hit a weight loss milestone (5-10lbs) I reward myself with something that is not related to food. Helps to deconstruct eating when I am happy/sad,,

•Self-love! Might sound unrelated, but realizing stuffing my face with whatever is in sight is not self-love. Loving myself at every stage of this journey is key. Also, I love to research fun low-cal recipes to satisfy whatever craving I have at the moment.

I noticed that when it comes from love instead of hate for my body, I am much more consistent.

Share if you have any other fun tips surrounding dieting. 🤍

submitted by /u/PennerAlfredoLover
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2isOy9j

No comments:

Post a Comment