Sunday, January 7, 2024

Advice for starting weight loss journey

Hey guys I'm trying to commit to my weight loss journey and I was hoping to get suggestions. I'm 19F, 87kg and 161.5cm. I've been overweight since around the age of 12 and became obese around 16. I've tried to lose weight over and over again for the past seven years and I'm just tired of failing every single time.

My maintenance calories come around 1900 and I've been trying to stay within 1400 for my calorie deficit. I don't have access to a gym and my stamina is awful so I can't do intensive home workouts either. I've had an extremely sedentary lifestyle ever since the pandemic but I'm trying to walk 3,500 steps every day as a start (even that's taking effort lol).

I've been seeing everywhere how important my protein intake is but I have no idea how I'm supposed to reach mine. I don't have access to protein powder or those bottles of egg whites bcs of the country I live in. Bcs of the costs I can't have more than 70g of chicken a day either, which I've seen is the best high protein source, so that's out too.

I really want to lose 20kg by the end of August (gonna be starting university) but since I'm an A levels student I can't dedicate huge portions of my day to this whole weight loss thing either. I'm just looking for any advice that might make this whole thing easier or guaranteed to work. Sorry about the info dumping but I wanted to get my situation across as best as possible

submitted by /u/waffles_nyx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/UZu2jdN

No comments:

Post a Comment