Wednesday, January 24, 2024

It’s Time

I’m a 31 year old male and just hit my heaviest at 402! I look big, but I do not look like I weigh 400 pounds.

I live a very busy life with a wife and 2 kids plus traveling 3 weeks out of the month for work.

Airports suck and usually result in a quick snack and from the hotel I door dash a lot.

I’ve really let myself go and lately I’ve been trying to start dropping off pounds by “just winging it”. Seems like any time you try to research weight loss you get 30 pages contradicting each other.

I just want an answer! I have a wife and kids and I want to live a long life to be there with them and for them as long as I possibly can as right now I don’t feel healthy at all. My brain, heart, gut, nothing feels healthy!

Anyone had real sustainable success that can help me save myself?!

submitted by /u/Im_Pressure
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3A7JazO

No comments:

Post a Comment