Sunday, January 14, 2024

6 weeks into my weight loss journey, saw a difference in my body today. Feeling so proud!

I 26f started my weight loss journey almost 6 weeks ago - I track my calories, started with a personal trainer and work out 6x a week. I only weigh myself about twice a month, I've lost weight before and became obsessed with the scale, so I'm trying to focus more on how I look and feel. 2-3 weeks ago I noticed my jeans felt looser. Today, I woke up and looked at myself in the mirror - and noticed the fat on my lower stomach / love handles looked significantly smaller (I have the fun gene of carrying most of my fat here). It was crazy how just yesterday I didn't notice it, but today it seemed so obvious.

Last time I checked I was 9 pounds down. I haven't stepped on the scale in over 2 weeks and plan to tomorrow - but no matter what the number says, I know the differences I'm seeing are the clearest evidence of my progress. Ok anyways I like sharing my progress with you guys because everyone here is super supportive, and I don't want to overshare this info with my family & friends ... so thanks for reading :)

submitted by /u/orangecatlady97
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/PWUv863

No comments:

Post a Comment