Friday, January 5, 2024

Is weight loss as simple as calories in VS calories burned?

I need to lose some weight and have lost about 20 pounds from cutting my diet down significantly and doing cardio every day but since the initial weight has fallen off, it’s proving a little harder to lose the rest. I have also relaxed a bit on my diet as, I think I was consuming more so around 1000 or 1200 cal instead of 1500 like my doctor recommended. He made it as simple as as many calories as you consume versus how many calories you burn is weight gain and weight loss.

For instance, if I eat 500 cal of food and then immediately go outside and run and burn 500 calories in exercise, does it effectively cancel out that 500 calorie meal I ate immediately before it when it comes to weight gain?

submitted by /u/Shkmstr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/S8NTQk9

No comments:

Post a Comment