Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Hair loss after weight loss - anyone else experienced this?

F24 | 162cm | SW: 94.3KG | CW: 77.2KG | Down almost 17KG | GW: 55KG - 65KG

I have very long hair that a take good care of, to my horror I’ve recently realised that it has started falling out much faster! My hair is everywhere all over the house and every time I run my fingers through my hair more falls out.

I’ve been losing weight around 8 months now, I’m 17KG down.

I have been doing the weight loss in a very slow, healthy and sustainable way.

Im not starting to worry that I’m damaging my body by this diet?

Is hair loss a bad sign? Has anyone else experienced hair loss during their weight loss journey?

Is this something I need to worry about?

[I will go to a doctor if I absolutely need to, but r anyone based on the UK will understand why I don’t want to put pressure on the NHS right now over something that is so trivial? Unless it’s really something to worry about?]

submitted by /u/StarAndLuna
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/FZxsv7W

No comments:

Post a Comment