Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Anyone else feel like they didn't realize how heavy they really were until some of the weight started to come off?

I'm in this for the long haul. My intended weight loss period alone is all of 2024, and then maintaining indefinitely.

I'm down enough at this point to be able to see a real difference, and yet somehow I also see how far I have left to go. I think I just got so used to seeing myself at my heaviest that as the weight has started to come off, I'm noticing it more? Or something like that.

Well, one day at a time. It took a long time to get fat, it will take a long time to stop being fat. No shortcuts, no tricks, just the laws of physics and biology.

submitted by /u/DangerActiveRobots
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ibJzaKj

No comments:

Post a Comment