Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Lose it app - lifetime subscription worth it?

Hi all

I’m new to my weight loss journey. I saw many of you like the LoseIt app. I tried a few free apps including Lose It, and was pretty happy with the basic plan… but they offered me premium for $1/month so I went for it.

I like the premium features of scanning food items and being able to track my water intake and other goals. So I think for $1/month is worth while.

My question for the group though, how many of you would go for a lifetime membership if it were offered? In other words, how many of you find the process takes over a year, and/or go back to calorie counting and tracking over a few years? I could see it being fairly common and so a lifetime membership may be worthwhile.

Those with a lifetime membership do you recall how much you spent on it? I want to look for the best deal.

Hoping this gets me past the word count minimum, as several of my previous post attempts too short. :)

submitted by /u/discojagrawr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/sjSmwuJ

No comments:

Post a Comment