Friday, January 19, 2024

Hardly hungry anymore

I started my weight loss back in July and so far I'm down about ~20 pounds. Something I've noticed within the last month is that I don't really feel hungry? Like not in the way I used to. Instead of being this deep feeling, it feels like a dull ache, something I can kind of ignore. Or rather, my stomach feels empty, but I don't feel discomfort from it. A lot of the time I just drink water and any discomfort I feel goes away. It's shocking because sometimes I even have to force myself to meet my calorie deficit because when I do eat, I get so full easily. I can't even finish my meals at restaurants anymore! Most days I don't even eat anything until the afternoon and I don't feel fatigued or impeded at all (except for when I go to the gym in the morning. I always eat after that). I still love food but I don't feel like I have as much space for it anymore.

submitted by /u/KohesiveTerror
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ztvTcpK

No comments:

Post a Comment