Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Hit a plateau at 6 weeks

So I’m six weeks in to my journey here (42M, 6’3/192cm, SW 410lb/186kg, CW 383lb/174kg) and I’ve hit a plateau where despite doing everything the same, I haven’t moved the scale in 10 days.

I know that the first few weeks of weight loss are mostly water weight, and the dramatic pace (5lb/2kg per week) was not going to last, so I’m assuming this plateau is expected.

My average TDEE is around 4200 calories (per Garmin, Apple Watch, and multiple websites), my calorie intake is consistently around 2400 calories (one or two days a week it’ll be up to 2800) and I do cardio (recumbent bike) for 30 minutes 4x a week. (Work is mostly sedentary at a desk, but I’m incorporating a standing desk routine, and intentionally hitting the stairs more often than before 3-4times a day, even if it’s not needed.)

Any words of advice? Stay the course? Change something up?

Any words of encouragement?

submitted by /u/whalecardio
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/UyYgxJM

No comments:

Post a Comment